Saturday, November 17, 2007

11.15.07 playlist

T.G.I.F. everyone! I'm staying in tonight because I'm lazy, poor, and I have a lot of reading to do. This week was pretty shitty, but tonight made up for it. Why? Because I bought a bike to replace the one that was unrightfully stolen from me earlier in the week. I must name this new one since I didn't have the change to name the old one. Any suggestions? Maybe I'll post some pictures of my new (actually, it's pretty old) bike to help with the name suggestions.

So my Ipod was being a stupid bastard and I arrived at the station with zero songs in my Ipod. Thus we played a lot of NMF (new music files):

1. Little Brother - Not Enough - Minstrel Show
2. Little Brother - Cheatin - Minstrel Show
3. Little Brother - Hiding Place - Minstrel Show
4. Common - Break My Heart - Finding Forever
5. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Going to Acapulco - Lay & Love
6. Of Montreal - Tropical Ice-land - Suffer For Fashion
7. Arctic Monkeys - Brainstorm - Brainstorm Single
8. Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor - Hell No - Dan in Real Life Soundtrack
9. Sondre Lerche - Family Theme - Dan in Real Life Soundtrack
10. Animal Collective - Peacebone - Strawberry Jam
11. Black Before Red - Finding Peace in the City - Belgrave to Kings Circle
12. Kate Nash - Habanera - Foundations
13. The Electric Soft Parade - Appropriate Ending - No Need To Be Downhearted
14. Talib Kweli - The Blast - Reflection Eternal
15. De La Soul - Much More feat Yummy - The Grind Date
16. Mary J Blige - Love is All We Need - Share My World
17. 2Pac -It Aint Easy - Me Against The World
18. Danger Doom - Old School feat Talib Kweli - The Mouse and the Max
19. Jay Lib - The Official - Champion Sound
20. Jay Lib - The Heist - Champion Sound
21. Sound Providers - Jazz at The Cove - An Evening With the Soundproviders
22. Sound Providers - The ThrowBack - An Evening With the Soundproviders
23. DJ Happee - Instrumentals Mixtape

No show next week due to Thanksgiving (PUMPKIN PIE!).

No comments: