Sunday, May 20, 2007

5.19.07 Playlist

I don't know why it took me a couple of shows to finally realize that I haven't been posting our playlist on the blog. I guess it's because I have the Myspace group and Facebook group to cover and I often forget about posting the playlist on the blog. Here you go (to those that care):

1. Aqualung - Pressure Suit - Memory Man
2. Rufus Wainwright - Going To A Town
3. Blondie - Denis - Plastic Letters
4. Rilo Kiley - Steve - Initial Friend EP
5. Tilly & the Wall - Bessa - Wild Like Children
6. Joanna Newsom - Sadie - Milk-Eyed Mender
7. Wilco - Either Way - Sky Blue Sky
8. Bilal - Sally - 1st Born Second
9. The Police - Roxanne - Outlandos d'Amour
10. Eric Clapton - Layla - Unplugged
11. Wyclef Jean - Saturday nite - Carnival
12. 2pac - California Love - All Eyez On Me
13.Mos Def - Jam on it - unreleased
14.Lupe Fiasco - Cold Blooded - unrelreased
15 Farbeicio Pechanha - the first track - Made In Brazil
16. Bjork - Earth Intruders - Volta
17. Artic Monkeys - Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend - Brainstorm
18. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin - Baby 81
19. Caspian - Moksha - The Four Trees
20. Teddy Prendergrass - Close the door - Greatest hits

We had a theme initially, but being the wonderful fickle DJs that we are, we quickly dropped the idea. Aaron played a trio of birthday songs for me to choose from and I neglected to include those in the playlist. I'm sure if you're dying to find out Aaron can post the songs up later.
I'm also hoping that we can find a way to post an mp3 recording of our show. I am uneducated with anything related to computer technology so perhaps Aaron can find a way?! Haha, thanks again Aaron for that little birthday surprise and thank you reader for checking out our blog and for listening to our show!

Think Big! loves you,
Samantha

1 comment:

Aaron said...

hey, i can post previous shows to download, but the link will last only a week. I would love to be able to podcast it, but i dont have any server space. so does anyone have a free server they want to share??

But in any case, i'll start posting previous shows for download...as soon as samantha gives em to me ;)

peace
-A.