Monday, May 14, 2007

A's green report...

its your boy, Aaron!

Hey world wide web. So yea lets start with the goods, and what i mean about that is the good healthy food i've been eating since the vegetarian challenge started a week ago....well sorta. Haha, so yea i thought this would make me eat healthier, but i think my subconscience is sneaky, so somehow i've been replacing meat not with vegetables, but with other bad stuff (aka snacking & desserts!!). I guess why thats i've been doing so well with the challenge. Vegan, on the other hand, that would kill me! (or make me stronger :P) so yea, as far as cooking here's a list of dished i've made:
-a flame-broiled veggie burger with avacado, lettuce, tomatoe, and cheddar cheese on a lightly toasted bun ( my favorite so far)
-homemade hummus
-cheese quesedilla
-a tomatoe/basil sauce on a bed of bowtie pasta garnished with a drizzle of motzerella cheese
-broilled salmon with asparagus & rice pilaf

haha the rest has been either cereal, fruit, or rubios lol One more week, here we go!!!

PS, how do u spell tomatoe?

No comments: