Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!!

hey its your boy, A.

hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend! Big ups to all our veterans: past, present, abroad, or at home!! much respect.

so yea, hope u enjoyed the show this past weekend! It was a memorial day party/bbq theme the first half & a jazz/reggae theme the second. i did my solo thing but i did bring in some guest DJs.
Thanx Shaun & Shardey for coming out! it was fun! Also, i've got the playlist which i will post at the bottom of this blog entry! Oh yea, if u did miss the show (..I understand, the first time is free, but then we gotta charge) you can soon be able to download past shows!!! soo look out for that, i should have that up soon. But listen live newayz! then download the show! .....on another note, i hope we didnt get reviewed that nite, the show aint the same with out samantha!!


Oh yea, it was also Jazz Reggae, y'all should have gone if u didnt! All the artist were hott! Lupe Fiasco was dope! Jill Scott! Jull Scott! Jill Scott! I have never seen a more talented singer in my life. HANDS down! Talented & Soulful!! woo00oo. haha, there were a bunch of people, 10,000 i heard?? Luckily your boy is tight with CAC & was able to get backstage. I got Lupe to sign my Jazz reggae poster! yyyeaaaaahh...lol Jill Scott was a lil harder to get to but she did smile at ME while i was shouting her name & while she was being driven off in a golf cart..haha, So GOOOO next year!

on a sadder note, i start my 9 to 5 (aka my internship) 2morrow, tuesday!! haha well its not sad, but i'm nervous/excited. Sad in that i dont get any more naps without getting yeld at. Maybe i can sleep under my cubicle! Plus i think i get my own phone line, so leave me funny messages!!!










heres the playlist for 5/27/07
1 Eric B & Rakim - I know you got soul.
2Fat Man Scoop & Crook - Wicked Hip Hop
3Justin Timbalake vs michael Jackson - dont you love the closet
4Missy Elliot - Loose Control
5Diidy feat keisha cole - last nite
6j rocc - soul clap
7ice cube feat george clinton - bop gun
8 snoop dogg doggy - doggy dogg world
9 tu pac - i get around
10 - de la soul - me myself & I
11 - Fatgums - Never There
12 ne yo - watch you dance
13 llyod feat nas & andre 3000 - you remix
14 they say( instrumental) - common
15 Black street - booty call
16 keith sweat - nobody
17 sade - cherish the day
18 fatgums - mmmm
19 Lupe fiasco - Cold Blooded
19 common - The game
20 Mos Def & Jill Scot - Love Rain (head nod remix)
21 Bob Marley - Stir it Up
22 Amy Winehouse - Rehab
23 Wyclef - Jaspora
24Future Cloudss & Radar - Hurricane Judy (110)
25Future Cloudss & Radar -Drugstore Bust (110)
26The Electric Soft Parade - Track 4 (303)
27The Electric Soft Parade - track 6 (303)
28 The new mexican revolution -Tumblin down (728)
29 The new mexican revolution - Sweatered Suurender (728)
30 marc carey - Walk With Me (713)
31 Marc Carey - Taiwa (713)
32 Marc Care & Chance - This is (714)
33 Marc Carey & Chance -All I ever wanted (714)
34 D'angelo - Spanish Joint

haha, hit us up! leave a comment!!

peace,
-A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! FYI, I have a feeling we'll get reviewed this weekend. It's just a hunch. ;)