Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aaron's quest for vegitarianism days 1-4

so hey its aaron,
it took me a while to find a good website to host our blog...& this is it!! I'll see if i can pimp it out & make it better in my free time..but NEWAYZ, back to our vegitarianism challenge,

So yea we proposed on our show last saturday night that we should go veggie for two weeks. I forgot what happened exactly, but i agreed to do it. haha, i've done it before, but it didnt last more than a week. But this time is different, mostly because i have more motivation; which is sorta weird since this time it was a totally arbitrary decision. So yea, the first day (sunday) was easy since i didnt wake up till 1PM, so breakfast & lunch were pretty much taken care of with a bowl of Ralph's generic brand cereal. The one that is like captian crunch. Then for dinner i had some thai food... not bad, this veggie was easy for day one....

the rest of the days i've had something light for lunch like cereal, bread & butter, fruit etc. I tried my hand at cooking. i SUCK at cooking, like i enjoy the process. For real, like i get excited when im making it. However, i make rookies mistakes like not tasting it while im making it to see if its "just right".....its not, my food taste's bland. haha thats why 2nite, i ate at rubios :-P


*Note: by reading any poriton of this blog u now release your right to make fun of, judge, correct, or otherwise notice my bad spelling & grammatical mistakes. sorry sucka's but i suck at spelling!

No comments: